Saturday 7 September 2013

NAOMI's Hair Review on Our Peruvian Hair - Luscious

Love story started when i needed to get my hair done for my graduation!

I got three bundles which is still alive and breathing till today ! Hair is silky, tangle free and full of body.

Hair does not shed hence why it is still alive and breathing!.

Hair has also been bleached and remained as good as new .:) will defo be looking forward to trying the other human hair teeyz hair has to offer!

 P.S customer service is superb! Big thumps up !

We offer you the very best. Contact us today



 

BBM PIN - 2AF89003
WHATSAPP - +353873642862
WEBSITE - www.teeyzhair.com 

2 comments:

  1. I found this site on Google. It was excellent and very informative. As a first time visitor to your blog I am very impressed. I found a lot of informative stuff in your article. Thanks for posting.


    Peruvian Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree once I appointed a hair stylist for my sister's wedding and he was such a disaster although he could give a very nice regular cut he wasn't the stylist that could handle wedding hair dressing. Peruvian hairr Shop our site for Virgin Hair Extensions. We carry Brazilian Hair, Malaysian Hair, Peruvian Hair, Nano-Ring Extensions and Clip-In Hair Extensions.

    ReplyDelete