Saturday 7 September 2013

Customer Review on our Virgin Mongolian Coil Curl Hair Extensions

Our first time customer sent in her review on her extensions

Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Status: 1st Time (New to Teeyz Hair)
Hair Specs: Virgin Mongolian Coil Curl 16" 18" 20"

Just wanna write a quick review on this hair:

This extension on me is now 4 weeks old, when I made it my intention was to carry it for 4 weeks and get it removed now its 4 weeks and I just can't bring myself to remove it!

Not only is the hair bouncy and full but also it's a great hair quality and styles well, talking about style this is the easiest hair I had have to style or maintain, apply small amount of water and moose and u have your curls bouncing right back add a bit of hair serum and u av the glow back.

I recommend you to everyone not only for this hair but because u sell exactly what you advertise!!!



WE SIMPLY GIVE YOU THE BEST... ITS WORTH THE INVESTMENT

BBM PIN: 2AF89003
WHATSAPP: +353873642862
WEBSITE: www.teeyzhair.com

WORLDWIDE SHIPPING********

2 comments:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it. This website has got some really useful info on it! I was looking for this.

    Brazilian hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting read! Lash extensions, all day long. Hair extensions- I have never ever tried and would have no idea what to do with them! The falling out part terrifies me! But I do love to try these hair extensions.
    Mongolian Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete